Zenna mindfulness provides In-house bespoke courses in Mindfulness, Health and Wellbeing for the workplace through an engaging, informative, interactive workshop learning experience designed to suit today’s fast-paced, dynamic and high-stress working environments.
As every business is unique, special areas of focus can be applied to suit individual company needs in-line with company policy and culture.
Mindfulness in the Workplace delivers in-depth knowledge and understanding on the below key areas:
- Learn the principles of mindfulness
- Instruction and practice in various forms of practical mindfulness techniques
- Scientific research on the effectiveness of the applications of mindfulness techniques
- Understanding the external and internal stress triggers and working through them
- Exploring how thoughts and emotions affect our wellbeing
- Developing the art of mindful communication
- Understanding nutrition on mindfulness, health and well-being
- Work book for incorporating mindfulness into your work and daily life
Zenna Mindfulness has devised 2 In-house programmes for Mindfulness in the Workplace; a half day workshop, and a more in-depth 6 week course delivered via 2 hour workshops to run consecutively over a 6 week period.
For more information, you can request a brochure here.