9:30 am -12:30 pm
24th April 2018
At The Cosy Club, Taunton
Kick start your new year with a combination of information, techniques and practices to help put you in the right frame of mind to have a happy, healthy and productive 2018. All delegates get a workbook to keep, helping you on your journey into positive wellbeing both at work and at home.
Zenna’s Mindfulness, Health and Wellbeing for the workplace will be an engaging, informative, interactive workshop learning experience designed to provide relief from today’s fast-paced, dynamic and high-stress working environments.
Learn techniques to help combat stress whilst improving memory, emotional awareness, resilience, decision making and self-control. Not to mention the importance of learning to switch-off and relax more!
This workshop delivers comprehensive knowledge and understanding on the below key areas:
• Learn the principles of mindfulness
• Instruction and practice in various forms of practical mindfulness techniques
• Scientific research on the effectiveness of the applications of mindfulness techniques
• Understanding the external and internal stress triggers and working through them
• Exploring how thoughts and emotions affect our wellbeing
• Developing the art of mindful communication
• Understanding the effect of nutrition on mindfulness, health and well-being
Cultivating mindfulness has proved to have a positive impact on office dynamics, where employees report higher levels of well-being, resilience and job satisfaction.
Studies show that mindfulness brings many benefits, showing:
• Improved levels of psychological coping
• Greater ability to manage stress, depression and anxiety
• Decrease in health-related absenteeism
• An increase in levels of emotional intelligence
• Greater productivity
• Higher levels of personal resilience
• Increased self-awareness
• Enhanced communication skills
• Improved concentration and attention span
• A greater capacity to retain and act on information
• Greater creativity, innovation and ability to problem solve
• Elevated levels of health and well-being